In the spirit of Halloween, we decided to create a garlicky dish. This recipe is keto-friendly and can be done in an air fryer. Garlic is not only good for keeping the vampires away.
Garlic had many nutritional benefits and has very few calories. Magnesium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, Selenium, fiber, calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamin B1 are all present in one clove of garlic. Consumption has been recommended to individuals who have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and those who are at risk of heart disease.
Still not convinced? Garlic is versatile and delicious! 30 miles south of Campbell, there is the city of Gilroy. As the garlic capital of the world, every year Gilroy celebrates this vegetable through their Garlic Festival. We love going down there every year to get our garlic fix down at Gourmet Alley.
Here at the Olive Bar, we are garlic lovers. If you haven’t tried our other garlic recipes (Olive Oil and Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Garlic Olive Oil Pesto Focaccia Bread)
Garlicky Herb Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs
- Air Fryer
- Small Bowl
- 3 lbs chicken legs and thighs
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp Roasted Garlic Flavored Olive Oil
- 20 fresh garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp freshly minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- Preheat air fryer 375° F
- Brush the chicken with olive oil then season withsalt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine rosemary, thyme and garlic.
- Sprinkle the herb mixture liberally over thechicken.
- Placethe chicken and lemon slices in the air fryer skin side down and cook for 15 minutes.Then flip the chicken to skin side up for 10 minutes to get crispy skin. The thickestpart of the chicken should read 165°F. If not, cook in 3-minuteincrements to avoid overcooking
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
We want to know how your dish turned out! Post online to Facebook with the hashtag #theolivebarrecipes and tag us @TheOliveBarCampbellCA!
Visit our online shop or stop by our store in Downtown Campbell for a free tasting and experience our fine selection of Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Balsamic Vinegars, Coconut Oil, and more!