It is a miracle Oil for people with HIV/AIDS, in helping them reduce their virus and giving them energy and helping them to put on weight and regain their health.
The Health Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil, or VCO, are endless. Here are a few:
- It is rich in lauric acid — a powerful biochemical to help boost the immune system and treat a vast range of medical conditions from common allergies to critical ailments.
- VCO helps in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K), vit. B and minerals (Ca, Mg, Fe). It is easily absorbed by the body and by the skin, it is food for the skin and can slow the aging process by keeping the skin healthy.
- VCO has an energizing effect and makes the bodywork, heal, metabolize & defend better. It has anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and immune-boosting action. It has a slimming effect.
- VCO has an anti-inflammatory action when massaged on limbs and joints. It can be used to relieve gout, arthritis, rheumatism, joint pains, swelling, kill skin fungus and help in wart removal. It can stimulate hair follicle growth when massaged on the scalp.
VCO can also block the harmful effects of many toxins (such as ethanol, MSG, aflatoxin, E.coli endotoxin). It can rejuvenate diseased tissues and stimulate white blood (T cell) production. It can be used to help the body detoxify.
The Good, The Bad & The Unhealthy
Many of the oils used in the modern American diet are hazardous to our health. They are processed, cleaned with chemicals, and most come from genetically modified corn, canola or soy. Most oils found on the grocery store aisles are heated to very high temperatures during processing; this heat oxidizes the oils. Oxidation also creates free radicals that can damage the cells of our bodies so it is best to avoid them. The processing increases the shelf-life of the oils and removes most of the natural flavoring, making them more attractive for the industrial food industry, but less attractive to the consumer. Vegetable oils, like canola and corn oil, are usually made with genetically modified corn, canola, and soy. So, I suggest you limit the use of such oils and stick with unrefined oils.
Here’s an easy checklist of oils to avoid:
- Vegetable Oil
- Organic Vegetable Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Corn Oil
- Canola Oil
- Organic Canola Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
- Hydrogenated Oils
- Any oil that is labeled as refined, hydrogenated, partially-hydrogenated
Recommended Oils & Fats for a Healthy Lifestyle
It’s important to balance your diet by including healthy oils and fats. Making sure you include these in your diet will help your body naturally preserve and repair cell growth and fight against the disease. Using cold-processed Olive Oil in dressings, recipes and more is an easy way to include the healthy fats your body needs every day. Cold processed Virgin Coconut Oil is another super-food oil that is easy to incorporate into everyday life. Not only is it used around the world for cooking and baking, but taking a tablespoon by mouth 3 times a day helps to combat an endless amount of ailments and symptoms. Some of them include arthritis, fatigue, viral infections, gastric ulcers, Crohn’s, low immune system, anxiety. And the list goes on and on, it is virtually endless. Its no wonder that 100% Virgin Coconut Oil is often referred to as the poor man’s “drugstore in a bottle”.
A Miracle in a Jar
You can use coconut oil for high heat cooking without having to worry about it harming your health. It is so stable you can reheat the oil and use it several times without damaging it.
Not only does coconut not form harmful toxins when heated, but it also has many health benefits. This makes coconut oil the ideal cooking oil as far as health is concerned.
Virgin Coconut Oil appears to have the Unique Ability to normalize bodily function, it can give you more energy than you’ve had in the past. The hormonal system doesn’t go too far one way or the other, it goes where it should be in proper balance. In older people, it can turn back the clock making them feel more youthful. In fact, many have reported the reversal of age-related hormonal changes. Menopause is reversed. Bodily functions are revitalized. To some, it is like a “Fountain Of Youth”
For these reasons, many people consider it to be “The Healthiest Oil on Earth”
This article was sourced from books by Dr. Bruce Fife, N.D., Dr. Conrado S. Dayrit, and Dr. Jon J. Kabara, Ph.D.